Friday, October 23, 2009

Birthday Tea Party with Kate


Because we missed Kate's Birthday Party on Saturday night (sick with strepyo tonsilitis, or some horrid sounding thing like that.  Miss Ziggy finally gave in and saw the doctor on Sunday morning, mine did'nt kick in til Monday, and Oscar is almost ok) Kate came over to visit on Thursday evening, with THE most delicious cupcakes EVER. 3 different types all scrummy and a nice cup of tea, and a good old chat made us feel so much better!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A TRULY WONDERFUL GAL, LOVE US XX

Spot the gorgeous BLUEBELL design card in background, I get to look at it everytime I sit at my desk, I'd love to have a real tea set like that one! I do love my spotty kettle which I found at a friends stall at the D.ford Mill Market, and I found a red elephant teapot which is pretty cool, but you can never have too much of a good thing.

No comments: