Monday, October 19, 2009

HELP!!!!!!!

I have soooo much to show you out there, but oh dear, I've naffed something up good and proper, and can't seem to find the icon thing-o-muga to click on for pics on the posting page! I am really quite shite at this technical stuff, thats why I'm opening a shop!
so..... please, please, please, if there's anyone out there who knows what I've done or what I'm talkin' about, I'd love to hear from you!


On a happier note, I have some great stuff arriving in the store soon, the lovely Bluebell is going to be a supplier of gorgeous cards & note sets check out her blog (thanks Lou)and Steph has started going insane with excitement at the prospect of her lovely soft toys heading over to Ballarat to hang at the shop! Check the Doily blog for some giggles.

Hope to get some pics up soon, and even better hope to have the shop open asap!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could help but I don't know how to fix that problem! xx

Portico on Sturt @ the Oceanic Lounge said...

its very frustrating, but I'm working on it, lovely to hear from you!