Thursday, October 22, 2009

movin' on in!!!!!!!!!

After so many hold-ups, I am amazed to say we will be moving in to the shop tomorrow!(unless something else crops up overnight!) I know! Unbelievable! Incredible! Butterflies! Terrorflies! Everything is packed waiting to be unpacked and hung, set up, displayed, arranged and rearranged (more than once, I can tell you!)and ready for opening TBA really really really soooooonn............... The new address is 434 Sturt Street, next door to Abunda foods, just a few doors down from Yummy Patissiere, not on the "Groovy and Cool" side, but the advantage of that is - you get to stand on this side and admire the "groovies" from a distance, and, on the other hand, if you happen to be on the other side, you may become aroused with curiosity at the goings on, so do come on over and have a look, I can't tempt you with delicious photos at present, but I can say that it will be a feast for the eyes. Excitement!

No comments: